The network Our history
Satar is founded and grows
- 1963 : The Satar Group (Société Agenaise de Transports et Affrètements Routiers) was formed in Agen in South-West France, and focused on one core area of expertise: transporting fruit and vegetables.
- They created several agencies from 1964 to 1978: Montauban, Marmande, Perpignan and Rungis.
Alasting drive to expand and build
- Rémy Garnier took the reins of the group and accelerated its development with a strong acquisition strategy (Narbogel, STB, Dupouy, Huot, Peinetty, Faget, SBG, Lasternas, Trafiba, Merle, Bergo Fruits).
- In 2007, the Satar Group joined forces with Transcosatal (LV) and Guidez Transport to create a joint structure in Rungis: GST Primever. These first partnerships marked the creation of the Primever Network.
- In 2011, Transcosatal began to merge with the Satar Group, consolidating the group’s management.
- In 2014, the merger of Satar and Transcosatal in Perpignan gave rise to a new, joint company: Primever Roussillon.