The network Our history
Satar is founded and grows
- 1963 : The Satar Group (Société Agenaise de Transports et Affrètements Routiers) was formed in Agen in South-West France, and focused on one core area of expertise: transporting fruit and vegetables.
- They created several agencies from 1964 to 1978: Montauban, Marmande, Perpignan and Rungis.
Alasting drive to expand and build
- Rémy Garnier took the reins of the group and accelerated its development with a strong acquisition strategy (Narbogel, STB, Dupouy, Huot, Peinetty, Faget, SBG, Lasternas, Trafiba, Merle, Bergo Fruits).
- In 2007, the Satar Group joined forces with Transcosatal (LV) and Guidez Transport to create a joint structure in Rungis: GST Primever. These first partnerships marked the creation of the Primever Network.
- In 2011, Transcosatal began to merge with the Satar Group, consolidating the group’s management.
- In 2014, the merger of Satar and Transcosatal in Perpignan gave rise to a new, joint company: Primever Roussillon.
2015 – 2021
the Primever Network becomes a national network leader in its market
2015 – 2018 : over the years, the network has been consolidated with a strategy of organic and external growth.
2018 – 2020 : a national network is set up by bringing together different structures within the production and consumption basins. Several partnerships are developed
2021 : The Primever group consolidates its activities in France and expands its activities (Diversification) and goes international (Europe, World) in order to respond to market changes and the needs of its customers.